Sunday, December 13, 2009

Time!

Gosh, did this fall FLY by, or what?



I can't belive that it's been 2 months since my last post already, yikes! But, I really can't complain--normally, the fall months go slowly for me, so the fact that we're already approaching Christmas is quite a blessing to me! :)



Let's see, what's new?! Not much is new with us. Ella was a ladybug for trick-or-treat, and it was a beautiful, mild night for walking around my sister's neighborhood. We spent Thanksgiving in Tennessee again this year, where the sun was bright every day! We were smarter this year and came home on Saturday instead of Sunday, so we made it home a whole three hours faster than we did last year. And really, I feel like we just got back! Wes is finishing up a few updates to our basement tonight, and hopefully we can get the tree up too. And before you know it, we'll be celebrating our Lord's birth with family and friends. I love this time of year!



And then... it will be 2010?! Amazing.



Anyway, I hope to update soon--we have new adorable Ella photos! But first I need to organize them... ;)



Speaking of Ella, she is 18 months old today! And is just the sweetest girl I know. Talk about time flying--I feel like she was just born! Then at the same time, didn't we JUST celebrate her 1st birthday? Was that really 6 months ago? <3>

Anyway... look for pictures soon!

0 comments: