Saturday, September 5, 2009

Recent Photos

I am a huge procrastinator. I admit it. But, I still want to share some recent photos, before she gets any bigger. :)

She loves to play with the most random things. Here, she is playing with one of the carriers that I use sometimes (and her favorite teddy bear).

100_7440

Feeding daddy! Sometimes she’ll put her spoon, or water cup, or whatever she is eating, into our mouths. She thinks it’s hilarious. :)

100_7442

Wes and I went on a date a few weeks ago (yay, we actually get to go out together sometimes now without her screaming the entire time!), and much to our delight, we came home and found her sleeping on my mom!! It was so nice to come home and see that not only was she not crying, but she was sleeping. My parents said that she was happy the whole time.

100_7551

Ella’s BESTEST friend—our cat Oreo. She LOVES Oreo. And Oreo actually does pretty well, even when Ella is pulling her tail and terrorizing her.

100_7564100_7563

So, a while ago, we bough her these Mega Blocks. And all of the sudden, she can build with them!! This is Ella’s very own masterpiece! We did not assist her in any way. She did this completely by herself! And then, she built this tall tower a few days later!

100_7592100_7610

She looks so big in this one! My baby is turning into a little girl!

100_7602

She loves it when we play with the camera, so we have a lot of pictures of the two of us being silly. :)

100_7598

See? This was another day…

100_7626

Trying on one of her new diapers!

100_7629 100_7633

…whew! Ok, I think that’s all for tonight. Have a happy Labor Day Weekend!

0 comments: